Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of 2010

Last Post of 2010..

HAHAHA i know, i suppose to blog about my life in 2010. erm, but i somehow can't rememeber..haha jk. just that i'm too lazy to do it.. =P.. hmm let me summarize what i have achieve/done in 2010 b4 i set my 2011 new year resolutions.

1. went to showcase/concert for free xD
2. went to Korea, Beijing, Phuket, Kota Kinabalu, Shenzhen (for the 1st time), Singapore
3. make new friends
4. did something which i thought never gonna do it again. (shall remain as secret) =P
5. make up (?)
6. bought clothings/bags online
7. bought myself an iPod Touch (early Jan)
8. dress up like a rockstar in annual dinner (lol)
9. and now i gotten myself an iPhone (end Dec)

and that's all i can thought off.. har.har.

So my resolution for 2011 will be........

.....

....



....



...


not telling, gonna keep it to myself.. =P


Anyway wishing every1 Happpeee Neeww Yeeeeaarr!! and Hope you have a great year ahead!!!

No comments: