Sunday, September 19, 2010

long abandon blog for nearly 3 months

din realize i abandon my blog for nearly 3 months!!
i guess i'm tired of writing? or mayb there's twitter & fb?? xP

i seriously don't know what to update about.. xP work?personal life? bitching?????? don't get me started with bitching..the moment i start that's it...

work?
- lotsa ppl leaving~~~
- from big work space to small work space (it begins 2mrw)
- changed department (from airasia to airasiago), but still under marketing~~
- hectic!

personal life??
- still the same
- mentally torture by SOMEONE -_-
- get closer to someone :) so another bff in my list? xP
- still thinking whether did i make the right choice

bitching???
FUUUU...like i said don't get me started with this....
y do my life always will have to link with bitches????? -_- and this worst...can i say brainless or plain ignorance/selfish?????? always thinking for oneself only??? d** *shall not say more*
i think this person is worse than the other the previous i once knew~~~


giving myself till sometime and see if i wanna let go~~~~ like i mention in my twitter:-

the more u care for something,the more u get hurt easily..once u've decided to shut it down, that's the end,u will nvr care for tat something anymore... (i have yet to reach till this point of my life in any situation, don't make me unless u wanna be the champion)....

No comments: