Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy 2010!

a new decade had begun~~~

well for this new decade, there's a lot of things in my mind to achieve and complete...therefore new list of resolutions/goals for myself (sidebox to be changed)....

No.1: do much better in the working world
No.2: loose weight~~~~ (major issue)
No.3: save money / plan own budget (since getting new car, and in the midst of finding condominium (around PJ area, anyone got contacts?), my budget of 2010 will be very different loans, taxes everything has to be consider..)
No.4: travel (and yes, this will be always in my list..lol)
No.5: total make over =) (is time for me la~~)
No.6: preparation for September 2010 Korean exam... @_@
No.7: i can't think of any now....


Year of Tiger, where it means another year later it will be my year - the Rabbit year.... lol

anyway wishing everyone Happy New Year again~~











~~~coming soon~~~



Samsung Star (wifi)



OR

Samsung Jet





yesiknowihaveyettoupdatemylastpostof2009


No comments: