Friday, December 04, 2009

Blissful Day

a very fated day yet potong stim day.. XD

i will not say much here..haha.. cause i'm just plain lazy or i just don't really know how to put in wordsss =X

anyway, my day was just like a normal day where i go to work bla bla bla...

after work, this is when i say fated? haha

didn't expect to see you there, as it was a little bit different timing, but you just appeared in front of me when i reached there...

well, if i say i'm not happy, i'm lying.. =P maybe i just don't want to really really admit yet =X

and this is where i felt weird, as the songs that playing in my mp3 during that moment were - TaeYang's "Wedding Dress", SuJu's "Miracle" and Ri-in's "Moving On"....is this a sign?? but i'm trying not to give myself so much hope..u know if give yourself high hopes and it never happen, it will be 10x worst the feeling.. _ _

But what make i say potong stim day cause istopatthewrongstation.... =X

so i shall just say, it was a blissful day and also a potong stim day... xD

---

Btw, i'm back from my Bangkok trip....not much pictures with me, all of it with onnie..

saw Nicole David today in office.. sorry is Dato' Nicole David. =X

and my new sliver baby is coming next week!! ^_^

No comments: